WALK N STYLE EQUESTRIAN VESTMarch 27, 2020
WNS Goal SetterAugust 17, 2020
WNS Leather Surcingle
- Handmade with quality materials in Colorado
- US Herman Oak Leather, stainless steel hardware, and design shaped by years of experience from equine professionals, this is a tool for any horse enthusiast
- An irreplaceable round pen tool that gives the trainer options for bit rigging, free lunging with collection, and ground driving
- Bit rigging can be done with either a snaffle or a curb bit depending on which bitting the horse needs experience to or refreshed to
- Multiple rings with reinforced stitching provides for a variety of adjustments to suit any size or style horse
- Use with a snaffle or curb bit and WNS Tie Arounds. Caution: When any horse is in a bitting rig set up, always leave the horse room for release when he goes to the headset that is desired. There must ALWAYS be room for release!
- When using the WNS Surcingle in combination with a single WNS Tie Around for bending purposes, ALWAYS use a snaffle bit
- Add a western cinch in desired size and the fit is outstanding and easily adjusted.
- One of the most important pieces of training equipment you can own. A must have for your tool box!
5 in stock (can be backordered)
An irreplaceable round pen tool that gives the trainer options for bit rigging, free lungeing with collection and ground driving. A strong, versatile piece that you can be creative with! Multiple rings with reinforced stitching and a western cinch style girth make up this unique surcingle that is easy to use on any size horse.